Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Broads, Beer, and...Soap?

I'm getting sleepy but if I don't post this tonight my goodies will have been lathered and drunk, in no particular order!

After my hike, some of the gals in my group joined me at the Snoqualmie Brewery & Taproom for a celebratory drink. I'm not a huge drinker, but I like to have a good time with friends, food, and tasty beer (or wine...or hard alcohol...) on occasion.

The four of us shared some delicious nachos and indulged in an adult beverage. I chose the Black Frog Nitro Oatmeal Stout. Not too shabby if I don't say so myself, and I like to support local breweries.

Speaking of supporting local breweries, I stepped into the small store in the back room and found a couple things that made it back home with me.


There were different soaps that were for sale, but this one intrigued me because it has a Kona coffee scent to it. Bathing in beer and coffee? I like it!


After drinking my stout, I decided to take another to try at home. This particular stout is called the Louis Quatorze 14th Anniversary Imperial Stout. Our server told me it was part of the last of the stock they had. It'll get in my belly soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment