Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

No Eating Out Challenge starts TOMORROW!

After the Granite Mountain hike, some of the gals joined me at the Snoqualmie Brewery & Taproom for a brew and a snack. When I got home all I wanted to do was jump in the shower and pass out, in no particular order, or perhaps both of those things at the same time!

After a short nap, all I could muster up the energy for was to cut up some white cheddar, throw some reduced fat crackers on a plate, and whip up a smoothie. I didn't want anything too heavy, so I just blended up a banana, some spinach, and some frozen mangoes, pineapple, and strawberries with flavored water.

My cat Tigre is posed exactly how I feel right about now: Tuckered out!


That's all for today folks, I'm going to brush my teeth, zone out to some quality television (Bahahaha!) and pass the heck out!


No comments:

Post a Comment