Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ready, Set, Relax!

I'm so excited for the 4th of July and to have some time off! It has been a crazy week so far, and I'm in dire need of some R&R.

I was so busy during the day that I was running on autopilot for my No Eating Out Challenge. My morning smoothie was pretty simple: mango pineapple water, spinach, banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, frozen peaches, and a handful of the fresh raspberries I bought yesterday.

Had to decline a lunch out with a coworker. I had my leftover chicken pasta from last night, and some cherries and raspberries after. I wasn't very hungry but I wanted to eat something so I wouldn't be starving when I got home.

I wanted three things after work: wine, cheese, and chocolate, in no particular order!


My little plate was a great way to unwind and relax after work and I put some raspberries in my sauvignon blanc. I thought it looked really pretty!



I wasn't super hungry for dinner so I made my contribution to the 4th of July shindig I'll be attending tomorrow: jello shots! I thought it would be pretty to do blue raspberry and cherry jello shots and bring whipped cream to rep those red, white, and blue colors. 

Did a grocery store run with my roomie to stock up on some necessities and decided I should probably eat something. I don't know if it's the weather being kind of muggy lately, but I don't really want anything super hot to eat in the evenings. I settled for one of my green smoothies and I made a yummy salad with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, and balsamic dressing. It hit the spot!



Oh and speaking of cucumbers, that bad boy was huge! I have to show you all the size of this cucumber: 


It was gigantic! I couldn't stop giggling. Yes, I am immature and ridiculous at times. Don't care, still got the giggles even now looking at the picture, tee hee hee!

Ok, enough shenanigans, On to my next cooking project for tomorrow's party. I'm going to attempt this cookie recipe I saw on Pinterest because it looks tasty and fun. I guess we'll see tomorrow how everything pans out! Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment